Google+ Google+

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Would you help me?

Help me convince Facebook that our rapid growth does not mean that our Small Business Chamber of Commerce is spam!

If you haven't already become a member, join http://facebook.com/

Then send a Facebook message to a friend (me if you want) to take a look at our Small Business Chamber Facebook Page, and give them the address http://Facebook.com/Small.Business.Chamber. You'll get a message from Facebook saying it is an abusive site and asking you to object if you don't think it is. Please object! Thanks!

Facebook doing this has slowed our growth to almost zero. As you know, we won't schedule our first "Big Event" until we get to 1000 members which will assure a good turn out for exhibitors. It will be free to exhibit and free to attend, but I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Thanks for your help. If you have any questions you can post them as a comment here, or contact me directly at John@JohnWren.com or (303)861-1447. If you have any other ideas about how to fix this, please let me know!

Want to join me for this Thursday?

Thursday morning I'm meeting with these folks at JW Marriot, and hope they have some ideas for me: 

Learn Social Media Strategies that Drive Sales

FREE! 90 MIN CRASH COURSE IN SOCIAL MEDIA
  • Social Media 101
  • Successful Case Studies
  • Discover Proven Strategies
  • Learn Tested Techniques
  • Generate New Customers

WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEO’s • Owners • Presidents • Senior Marketing Execs
Learn how to generate real leads and sales with social media.

CLASS OUTLINE
  • What is Social Media?
  • What does the Fortune 100 know that I don’t?
  • Why is it so important for my business?
  • How do I use social media to create new customers?
  • How do I get started?

WHEN:
September 29: Westin, Westminster9:00am | 1:00pm | Register
September 30: JW Marriott, Cherry Creek
9:00am | 1:00pm |
Register

MEET THE EXPERT:
PAUL SLACK, SOCIAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL
Paul Slack has over 20 years of direct marketing experience, with over 12 of those years focused on internet marketing. Paul is a sought after speaker in the Internet Marketing and Social Media community and is frequently quoted as a trusted source.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Google+