Google+ Google+

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Today, who wants to start?

Are you trying to reach people who want to start a new business? Recent survey says that's 70+% of today's high school seniors. If so, we should talk when you have a minute.

I have a lot of traffic right now, maybe there is something we could do to help each other.

This is what I'm sending to some of the people who "Like" our SBCC Facebook Page:

"Thanks for the Like, now I hope you'll Join! :-) Go back to the Page you Liked www.Facebook.com/Small.Business.Chamber, then 'Visit Group' and join. If you have any questions give me a call, ok? John (303)861-1447"

I look forward to talking with you.

John S Wren

John S Wren
Denver, Colorado
Founder & CEO,
Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
Be our Ambassador to Your Local Chamber.
Call me now: (303)861-1447

No comments :

Post a Comment

Google+