Google+ Google+

Thursday, July 12, 2018

INVITATION to join the Faculty Club.

Join us next Thursday? (Please forward to anyone you think might be interested, ok?)


Next Thursday we are going to discuss changing the time/day/place of the Faculty Club at today's meeting, I hope you can join us. If you can't be with us today, please message me your thoughts on this question we will consider today:

"Shall the Faculty Club find a building to use as a club house? If so, given it met your requirements, what meeting would you bring to it? Any thoughts on a good location?"

Seems to me the right building could house other Meetup.com, 12-step meetings, Toastmasters, Optimists, as well as various classes and workshops, do something similar to what the Lighthouse Writers group has done.

PLEASE take a minute and rsvp for today's Faculty Club meeting, ok? Even a NO rsvp woould be helpful in attracting others to today's meeting, but I hope you can make it.

11:30 a.m. Thur, 7/19 if you want to eat lunch, 12 for sharing around the table, as always. If you can't be with us today send me your thoughts via a Facebook message or call me on my cell (720)495-4949, I'll try and pick up right away this a.m.

Thanks! John Wren for www.SmallBizChamber.org

No comments :

Post a Comment

Google+