Google+ Google+

Monday, April 16, 2018

Why does John Wren do this?

I do this (online and in small groups) because I believe I've been given a direct command (along with trillions of others over the last 2000+ years) to 1) love God; 2) love my neighbor as myself, and 3) love my enemy (since that is almost always my neighbor, at least that's how it seems to me.) Seems to me that I'm being called to use the Internet for those purposes.

I try to not inflict my opinions on others except when I'm all in on something, and then especially loving the people
who feel differently than me on the issue, right now 1) our wonderful Colorado Caucus, the best chance the common person has for serving in elected public office and 2) defeat of Planned Parenthood's Diana DeGette in the primary, best friend those for abortion, euthanasia, and eugenics have ever had.

I speak only for myself, not for the Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc (which most know is really just me, no vote is taken on issues) or any other group. I'm a current m
ember and Past Board Member of Colorado Democrats for Life, I'd like to see them come out against DeGette, but to my knowledge for some unknown reason, they have not done so yet. 

John Wren
Founder, CEO, President, Only Real Member,
Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
(303)861-1447

No comments :

Post a Comment

Google+