Google+ Google+

Saturday, December 30, 2017

New! Online Franklin Circle Forming.

If I can find a co-leader I'm going to try starting a Franklin Circle on the new app "Better." (Franklin Circle or not, join me in Better: https://www.betterapp.us/share/qzt54GEO7sHmaSC4?utm_source=twitter

Co-leader should be active or retired business owner. Let me know if that's you. Or forward this along to a friend who fits, he or she will thank you and so will I if you'll let me know what you've done.

If you don't know about what a Franklin Circle is you must not know me. :-)  Google Benjamin Franklin Junto (what Franklin called his first group) and you'll get plenty of info.

Also let me know if you might like to join if I find a good co-leader, I'll let you know if we start one.

Thanks!

John Wren
call or text (720)495-4949

No comments :

Post a Comment

Google+