Google+ Google+

Friday, September 11, 2015

Who is on your team?

The program Jesus gave us:

Love God
Love your team. (You and the coach are part of the team.)

When we do this we live a Good Life. The 10 commandments are a description of the Good Life, not a prescription.

Love God, love your team, and do what you want.

Loving God and my team helps me see what I want and what good I can do today. I just start, trusting that the little I can do today with God's help is enough. I learn as much as I can from what I do and from others,  if needed adjust what I want, then repeat tomorrow. I keep doing this until my True Self (loves God, Loves team) gets what it wants. 

General Stanley McChrystal's book Team of Teams and more about how to love your team on today's Startup Show, on Google+ Live Hangouts and YouTube Live Events at 10 a.m. MDT or via a link that goes up here then which also allows you to see a recording of the show anytime after the live broadcast is finished.

"Wipe that ugly sneer off your own face and you might be fit to offer a washcloth to your neighbor." Luke 6: 42 in The Message translation.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Google+