Google+ Google+

Friday, April 21, 2017

I just sent this email out to a few of my friends here in the metro-Denver area. If I overlooked you, I'm very sorry. Please rsvp for one of the upcoming Socrates Cafes here in metro-Denver if you'd like to be part of our new "Million Neighborhood Socrates Cafes" project. Here's the email:No, this is not a list.  You are each friends of mine who I sincerely think would be interested in what we are trying to do.

I just clicked on each of your names, you won't receive an invitation like this from me again. 

Join us tomorrow? (Saturday, 4/22) Or at another Socrates Cafe next Tuesday?
 RSVP yes or no to either tomorrow or next Tueday to get invitations in the future for Socrates Cafe here in metro-Denver. 

New groups are forming. The hope is to have a million healthy neighborhood groups across the country so there is a more informed electorate (thinkers, not just ideologs) by 2020.

Please rsvp yes or no yourself, right after you share this email with others you know who might be interested in what we are trying to do.

Questions? Call me! We can just talk on the phone, or I'll take you to lunch. Call my cell (720)495-4949  One way or the other, I hope to talk with you soon.

John Wren
www.SmallBizChamber.org 
"Million Neighborhood Socrates Cafe Project."
Call toll free (855)854-2554

PLEASE forward this along to anyone in metro-Denver, Colorado, or the USA who you think might be interested in joining us in this effort.

We'll be talking about it this afternoon at the WeWork IDEA Cafe http://Meetup.com/Small-Biz-Chamber

No comments :

Post a Comment

Google+